A little bit sweet, a little bit spicy
Our third recipe for game day is a true classic. Just over a week to go until Superbowl LIII and to fully enjoy the game, you know you have to have your snacks in order. Wings and game day are a match made in heaven. Wings, in general, have a soft spot in our heart. Whatever team you cheer for, we can all find common ground on wings.
As with the popcorn recipe, infusing items where you are going to eat more than one (ie. copious amounts), you must be precise and conservative with your dosing. To ensure you don’t consume too much cannabis product, we will dose our sauce using our edibles hack.
For this recipe you will need:
- Wings of your choosing
- 4 tbsp butter
- 1 cup hot sauce of your choosing
- 4 tbsp honey
- ½ tbsp of cayenne (optional)
- Cannabis oil of choice
- Green onions
- Sesame seeds
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Approx. 1 tbsp of neutral oil
- Large baking tray
To cook the wings:
- Preheat your over to 425 degrees
- Pat dry chicken wings to ensure as much moisture is removed. This ensures the skin gets crispy!
- Drizzle oil and wings so they are lightly coated. This will keep them from sticking
- Season with pepper
- Place wings on a foil-lined baking tray, with enough space between each wing so they can crisp up
- Bake for 30 minutes. Turn and cook for an additional 15
To prepare the sauce:
- Melt your butter in the microwave, or over a double boiler
- Whisk in hot sauce and honey until fully combined
- Add cayenne (if you like it spicy) and whisk until fully incorporated
- Add in cannabis oil of your choosing, to the dosage of your choosing
Now at this point, you can coat your wings in sauce, or leave them plain and have the sauce on the side for dipping. We like garnish ours with sesame seeds and green onion, but feel free to get creative! And now all you have to do is relax and enjoy your Sunday feast.
We will see you next week for our ultimate infused Superbowl meal!